Learn more about and register for Data Innovations user groups, tradeshows and more
Virtual & Regional User Groups
This one-day event will be a day full of hands-on learning, interaction with peers and Instrument Manager experts. We will be offering P.A.C.E. ® credits for the Rules troubleshooting course on the agenda.
This event will include the latest COVID-19 in the lab news and information on our new Pooled Specimen Testing solution.
In addition we will have:
- Improved workflows for QuantiFERON-TB DiaSorin LIAISON® XL testing
- Best practice for Instrument Manager Upgrades
- Autoverification and Rules Troubleshooting
We are excited to continue hosting these events while maintaining the health and safety of our healthcare heroes, like you!
OVID-19 has adversely impacted schools and universities around the globe, interrupting campus life and in-class learning. This live webinar will explore how the University of Massachusetts Lowell is using Pooled Specimen Testing from Instrument Manager to rapidly expand COVID-19 test capacity for students and administrators, allowing more students to attend class and be on university campus.
Featuring Matthew Gage, Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator in UMass Lowell’s Department of Chemistry, the live webinar will explore:
- How expanded testing is accelerating campus “opening”
- Benefits of Pooled Specimen Testing
- Testing and program deployment and approach
As COVID-19 testing demands fan-out to smaller labs, pop-up labs, student healthcare facilities, and other organizations looking to help speed returns to work, school, and more, navigating logistics and technical challenges can create barriers.
Not every lab requires the complexity of an LIS – and as educational and corporate populations seek returns to normalcy, a burden of COVID-19 testing will fall to labs who disproportionately don’t.
Learn how your lab or on-site healthcare facility can rapidly deploy a flexible end-to-end testing solution that supports:
- Rapid patient intake
- Seamless integration to COVID-19 testing instruments
- Demonstrable scale with optional Pooled Specimen testing
- Complete order-to-results workflow with flexibility to meet your labs unique needs
Join us to learn how your lab can confront COVID-19 testing challenges with speed and scale.
Tradeshows and Other User Groups
Join us at these upcoming events.