Non-emergency support is available Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, during the hours for the listed time-zones below. Listings of holidays during which non-emergency support is not available can be found by clicking your region on the world map. Emergency support is available at all times.
Non-emergency Support requests may be initiated via phone, email, Customer Web Portal (CWP), or via the online support request form. Emergency Support requests must be submitted to regional offices by phone.
To submit a support request by phone or email contact your regional office as listed below. Please include: your Instrument Manager™ or imEXPRESS™ license number, your core version number, your contact information and as detailed a description of your problem as possible.
To submit a support request via the Customer Web Portal, use the appropriate CWP link in the table above for your region. If you do not yet have CWP access, contact your regional office for more information.
To submit a support request online, use the Online Support Request Form.
Have an Enhancement Request?
Newly Improved Forms!
We've recently improved our Change Request forms to be easier to use. Download one of these editable PDFs and return the form by email to the region that supports your system.
ECR (Driver Enhancement or Potential Driver Bug Fix Request) Form
Use this template to submit a Request for an Enhancement or Potential Bug Fix to a driver.
Include the following data to improve the turnaround time of your request:
Communications Traces showing the issue
Your sites current Configuration file (gsb)
Specimen Event Log/Support File for a sample affected
Updated Communications Specification from Vendor
NDR (New Driver Development) Form
Use this template to request Data Innovations to develop a new interface driver.
Please fill out all the information in the Customer Description Area and include a Communications Specification from the Vendor.
PERL (Instrument Manager Software Enhancement Request)
Use this template to request enhancements to Instrument Manager.
Fill out the Customer Description area with as much detail as possible. Include any data that will clarify your submission.
Click here to subscribe to the following lists:
- Critical Alerts is an email listserv that notifies you by email of any important product support issues and product support information. This list is available to all customers, regardless of support status.
- Driver Updates is an email listserv that notifies you every time a new driver or new version of an existing driver is created.
- News This email list server notifies you by email of newsworthy information regarding Data Innovations, our products, and our services. This service is available at no charge to all, customers or not.
- Tips & Tricks is an email listserv that provides you email notification, issues and resolutions or workarounds that are being seen by our Support Team about Instrument Manager Software and our Interface Drivers.
- Training is an email listserv that notifies you by email every time new or revised information is posted to the Training website.
WebEx Support Session
If instructed by a Data Innovations support person to join a WebEx Support Session, you may follow this link: datainnovations.webex.com.
You will be directed to Data Innovations' main WebEx page where you may join a Support Session using the number provided to you by your Data Innovations support person.