More Time for Patient-Centric Activities and Less on Regulatory Compliance
For Sanford Broadway Clinic Laboratory, regulatory compliance tasks were onerous and diluting their time and attention from patient-focused activities. In order to gain efficiencies for quality and regulatory tasks they integrated Data Innovations’ Instrument Manager™ with EP Evaluator® and saw dramatic results.
To read more about Sanford's experience with integrating Instrument Manager with EP Evaluator click the Case Study Downloads button and complete the form that follows. You'll then receive the download link via e-mail.
Non-profit, integrated health care delivery system, with its headquarters based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, with additional offices in Fargo and Bismarck, North Dakota.
Epic Beaker™ Clinical Pathology
4 million annual tests
(3 million in clinical chemistry)
- 43 hospitals and 250 clinics
- 600 Beds
- 4 Reference (core) laboratories
- Dakota's largest employer with approximately 27,000 people
- A top 100 provider for cardiac care
- Nationally ranked children’s hospital
- Level II trauma center
Abbott Chemistry/Immunochemistry analyzers
- Ability to easily, selectively and rapidly import data directly from Instrument Manager into EP Evaluator for use with Regulatory and Quality Assurance activities.
- Instantly imports data direct from instrumentation to statistical modules and produces professional and printable reports summarizing results.
- Significantly reduces time for data entry and report generation as required by CLIA, CAP and TJC. Sanford Health reduced time for data entry for instrument-to-instrument comparisons from ten hours to three seconds (a savings of 199%).
- Total time to import data, the analysis and printing of reports is now only a few minutes on a semiannual basis
- EP Evaluator produces ‘inspector-ready’ reports that are clear, concise and easy to interpret by the regulatory agencies’ laboratory inspection team.