In a growing Industry Data Innovations continues to expand. We're regularly looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Here you'll find the positions we're currently looking to fill in each of our 4 locations. Think you'd be a great fit? We want to hear from you!
To apply for Data Innovations - North America positions:
Please download and fill out this application form. Then send it in with your resume to our employment department. We also invite you to fill out this Executive Order 11246 Invitation to Self-Identify form.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (802)846-1375
- Mailing Address:
- ATTN: Employment
- DATA INNOVATIONS LLC
- 120 Kimball Avenue, Suite 100
- South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
Data Innovations LLC is an E-Verify Employer: Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits of Working for Data Innovations North America
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k)
- Comprehensive, highly-desirable benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- Generous paid time off
If you are interested in working for a leading laboratory software company, send us your resume today.
If you are unable to fully use the online application system, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 802-264-2850 for an alternate solution in applying for an open position.
The Data Innovations Implementation Consultant’s main focus is to optimize a customer’s clinical laboratory goals. This position’s primary responsibilities are to provide consulting services to customers and facilitate the implementation, training and the use of the Data Innovations products. The Implementation Consultant is expected to work independently, needing little direct supervision.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers and business partners in utilizing the company’s products to optimize laboratory workflow
- Design laboratory solutions for customers and business partners
- Perform demonstrations/presentations of the company’s products and solutions to customers
- Maintain strong professional relationships with strategic customers, business partners and industry colleagues through regular meetings and interactions
- Develop consulting tools and service offerings
- Work collaboratively with other departments within the company to ensure company’s operational readiness for new releases
- Actively participate in tradeshows, workshops and educational events
- Serve as a technical resource to other departments within the company regarding Data Innovations’ products and solutions
- Negotiate and document comprehensive Purchased Service Agreements for consulting engagements
- Maintain internal tracking systems for services and customer follow-up
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of the use and functionality of the company’s software products, its associated modules and the laboratory industry
- Provide customers and Business Partners with appropriate training and education on the company’s product solutions
- Responsible for keeping current on all product releases and enhanced/modified features
- Active participant in the training process
- Must be able to successfully perform all duties associated with the installation of the Company’s service and product offerings, as well as serve as back-up to the Installation Services Analysts on the installation of the company’s products
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a licensed Medical Technologist (ASCP, NCA, or equivalent) or at least 8 years working as a Laboratory Technician and possess requirements and ability to complete Medical Technologist Licensing
- Advanced knowledge of the integration of laboratory information systems, analytical instrumentation and automation systems
- Must be willing to comply to and pass a background check screening(s) as required by customer contracts
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Data Innovations’ products
- Ability to successfully negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) including presentation skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to follow DI’s policies and procedures and system usage practices
- Satisfy travel requirements (Minimum 50% of travel required), which may include travel outside of normal business hours – including evenings and weekends
Education and/or Experience
Completion of an Accredited Program in Medical Laboratory Technology and at least 3 years experience working as a licensed Medical Technologist or at least 8 years working as a Laboratory Technician
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately functioning in a sedentary light office position with high frequency of keyboarding, and computer use. This position may also have high travel requirements to customer sites; must be able to tolerate conditions associated with traveling and working in a laboratory setting.
Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal employee/candidate will have experience with the following:
- Previous experience using Data Innovations’ products/services
- Previous Sales/Consulting Experience
- Previous working experience with customer support-software
- Experience conducting adult education training courses
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
This person reports directly to the Consulting and Training Services Manager or Lead Implementation Consultant.
Thank you for your interest. However, there are no job postings in the Data Innovations Europe location at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Thank you for your interest. However, there are no job postings in the Data Innovations Latin America location at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Thank you for your interest. However, there are no job postings in the Data Innovations Asia location at this time. Please check back at a later date.